Occupational Safety Solutions, LLC is a certified MBE, ACDBE and HUB firm specializing in providing Safety Professional Staff placement (temporary or permanent), Safety Training and Auditing Services.
Our bilingual leadership team has degrees in Occupational Safety Management and is certified through the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) and the National Association of Safety Professionals (NASP).
Our Services Include:
- Safety Training (In Person, Virtual, Online)
- OSHA 10 Hour
- OSHA 30 Hour
- CPR/First Aid/AED
- Hazard Communication
- Confined Space Entry
- Scaffolding/Trenching and Excavation
- Fall Protection and Elevated Structures
- DOT HAMAT Training
- Competent Persons Training
- Silica Awareness
- Safety Staffing
- Evaluations of Contractor Safety Programs
- On-site Safety Inspections
- Develop and Conduct Job Safety Analyses (JSAs)
- Develop and Conduct Toolbox Talks
- Conduct Mock OSHA Inspections
- conduct Industrial Hygiene Monitoring
- Safety and Health Program Management
- Provide Written Safety Procedures
- Provide Written Safety Inspection Forms
- Maintain OSHA 300 Logs
- Gap Based Comparative Analysis (Existing Safety Program)
- Investigate Accidents in Timely Manner
- ensure Adequate First Aid Supplies and Identify Qualified Personnel
24,000 workers are injured in the U.S. every eight hour work day.
So, there is a great need for safety training and monitoring your work sites to make sure that they are hazard free. We want to be your OSHA Authorized source. OSHA makes the rules, but we help you to comply with them, and avoid fines and injuries that come from lack of compliance.
We welcome your comments and suggestions!
Opinions and advice about safety in industry and business will be posted on a regular basis, so be sure to check back often.
Occupational Safety Solutions, LLC (OSS) is staffed with bilingual safety professionals with over 20 years of experience in the safety and health field.
I look forward to meeting you soon.