With our Phased approach, you can schedule your safety implementation goals throughout the year. Payment can be made in a lump sum or phases.
PHASE 1 Initial OSHA Compliance Assessment
- Conduct opening conference with key upper management personnel.
- Review of existing written safety programs.
- Review of past three years injury and illness data.
- Conduct physical OSHA Safety Compliance Assessments.
- Review OSHA logs/incident reports.
- Presentation of OSHA findings to management to include the estimated OSHA fines and cited standards.
- Presentation of deficient written safety programs.
- Presentation of required OSHA training needs.
- Presentation of required air monitoring needs.
- Preparation of a comprehensive written report of all above mentioned Phase 1 Activities.
PHASE II Monthly OSHA Compliance Maintenance
- Provide OSHA standard updates as needed.
- Provide on-site OSHA safety assessment twice a month.
- Review on-site OSHA log.
- Conduct monthly site safety committee meeting with written minutes.
- Conduct tool box safety talks twice a month.
- Provide Behavior Based Training twice a month.
- Conduct Job Hazard Analysis as needed.
- Develop written safety programs.
- Conduct OSHA awareness training as needed.
- Conduct air monitoring as needed.
- Prepare monthly safety status report of all above mentioned activity, delivered 1 week after each monthly meeting.
Contact Brad Holman to schedule an appointment.